Intimate Weddings and Elopements
Packages begin at $1800.00 for 6 hours of coverage. Custom quotes are always available!
All packages include:
• carefully hand-edited digital images
• an online gallery where you can share and download your high-resolution images
• personal print and usage rights
• unlimited consultations and open communication with me (in person or online) - all questions are welcome!
• planning assistance (location scouting, timeline building, whatever you need!)
• a complimentary second photographer
• decorative wooden USB for additional back-up*
• decorative wooden box with 50 or 75 prints, plus the decorative USB*
• additional hours/days
• additional sessions at discounted rates (engagements, bridals, day-after, boudoir, etc)
*these may also be removed from any package
"I’ve been working with Shayla since my son, Ezra, was born. She’s done multiple shoots for us, but most recently she shot my wife and I’s elopement. Let me just say that if you’re looking for a photographer, the search stops here. She’s professional, responsive, inquisitive, and passionate about her work. Her photography style is candid and beautiful. Do yourself a favor.. book her!"
— Brandon and Allie
"I literally don’t know where to start. Not only did Shayla beautifully capture EVERY emotion throughout our wedding day, she did the same with our engagement photos + “day after” session photos. Love radiates through her work. When we showed our family our wedding gallery, we laughed, cried, hooted & hollered, ALL of it. She is not only incredible at her craft, she genuinely cares- about you, your photos, your family, your wedding, etc. We will be using Shayla for every future photography need for as long as possible <3"
— Brookie and Zach
"Shayla photographed our wedding back in October 2018, and to say that I was thrilled with the quality of her work would be an understatement! From the first time I met with Shayla to discuss our wedding's details, she was incredibly thoughtful, well organized, and receptive to my ideas. On the day of, Shayla managed to capture every special moment and small detail of our big day in a way that we'll be able to look back on and cherish forever. From the family portraits to her candid shots, Shayla's photography pieces together a beautiful story of our wedding that I'm so grateful to have. I would absolutely recommend Shayla to anyone looking for a sweet, personable, and skilled photographer!"
— Skylar and Alex